Thursday, December 01, 2005

So that's why over 100 people have looked here today

Turns out this blog was listed in the box alongside today's blogging story in the L.A. Times. I even read the story online -- after discovering that Cathy Seipp ripped it and its writer a new one -- but didn't bother to even look at the side of the screen. Daily News film critic Glenn Whipp says to me, "What's the name of your blog? Didn't you get mentioned in the L.A. Times today?" I said, "I don't think so, I read the story and didn't see anything." But a check of the Bravenet referrers (Ilene clued me in on how to do that) reveals that tons of people are coming here from Calendar Live.

Anyway, nice to see you. Do stay for a spell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you via losangeles.cityfeeds.com, hadn't read the Times article yet but thansk for the tip.

Nice site!